Thursday, April 1, 2010

Everything's all right!

Oh that was just a joke everything's fine! I am fine! Really! I'm fine! So anyway I have something to say to you guys and I hope you will forgive me. I have been misleading you. Derek O' Brien is not the evil miscreant I have made him out to be but instead he is an enlightened purveyor of a near-celestial view! That is why I am giving up my blog to him so that he can spread his powerfully enlightening general knowledge. I have of my free will given u my blog and It's not like he's torturing me in some army bunker in J and K.

So long
Saleem

1 comment:

  1. I was a little worried when I didn't see you this morning, but then a nice man in a poorly cut suit came and told me you had gone to a new friend's house for an "overnight" and that you'd be back in "some time."

    You didn't tell me about your new friend, sweet heart! Have fun! We miss you!

    Your loving father.

    ReplyDelete